Internal Bypass (IBP):
Position-sensitive internal-bypass control in a coil-over body. For classes that mandate a single shock per wheel or anyone who wants it all. Provides bypass damping and suspends the vehicle in a compact lightweight package. Fox's patented tnternal bypass technology offers position sensitibe damping that adapts to any terrain on or off the raod, provifings a plush, predicatable ride everywhere you go.
Rotating Reservoir Bridge (RRB):
Fox's Rotating Reservoir Bridge (RRB) technology allows quick and easy 360 degree positioning of the shock reservoir with a spanner wrench to achieve optimal chassis clearance.
Shock Family Features:
- Body - Smooth bore and honed seamless steel
- Body Plating - Zinc plated and clear coated for a long lasting finish
- Components - Black anodized, CNC machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Piston - 7075 hard-anodized high-flow aluminum piston
- Valving - Tunable, velocity sensitive deburred valve shims
- Seals - High-temp Viton® Redundant sealing pack system with main seal, wiper seal and scraper seal
- Oil - JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
- Shafts - 7/8" 17-4 H900 hard chrome plated stainless steel
- Bearing - Spherical -10 series, PFTE-lined, heat-treated alloy steel
All coil-over shocks come with required spring hardware, including lower spring retainer, upper preload adjuster, preload lock ring, spring slider/divider, and dual rate cross over rings.
Poly Performance stocks shocks as below, if you require anything different, or would like custom valving for no additional charge, we would be happy to assist you, please contact us.
- 1.50" mounting width with 1/2" bolt
- Fox 2,1/70 valving
Uses 3.0" ID springs (Sold seperately)
Sold Individually, not as a pair or set